Members of the executive board (IMAGE officers) are elected by their peers. To run for a position on the board a student must be an active member in IMAGE for at least two semesters
- President: The president presides over meetings (executive and general), assist the project coordinator in directing and coordinating activities, and maintains order in meetings.
- Vice-President(2): The vice-presidents preside over meetings in the absence of the president, and coordinate the activities of all committees.
- Secretary and Assistant Secretary: The secretary & assistant secretary assist each other in taking notes of the meetings (executive and general), keep a record of all planned events, and read the minutes at general meetings.
- External Publicist(2): External publicists are liaisons to the Admissions office, obtain a mailing list of prospective students, and preside over the recruitment committee.
- Internal Publicist(2): Internal publicists are responsible for advertising all IMAGE events; through flyers, social media, and other methods of choice. They are responsible for taking pictures at the IMAGE functions (e.g. conferences, meetings, all committee events, other non-IMAGE campus events participated in by the organization, etc.).
- Enrichment Coordinator: The Enrichment Coordinator is responsible for collecting Research Opportunities, compiling them in the research booklet, and displaying them in the IMAGE Center. Additional responsibilities include attending conferences and graduate fairs to obtain information.
- Newsletter Editor(2): Newsletter editors are in charge of producing two newsletters per semester. These newsletters are to be formatted for the IMAGE website.
There are three standing committees. Each committee should have at least three members in addition to a chairperson chosen by the committee members.
- Recruitment: Responsibilities include writing letters to students, working with ambassadors, organizing IMAGE week, and setting up tables at orientations and visit days. They also coordinate meetings with their overall committee members and report to the vice presidents, as well as maintain the bulletin board in the IMAGE center.
- Community Service: Responsibilities include coordinating group service activities with various organizations in the community, meeting with students, and reporting activities to the vice presidents and project coordinator.
- Events: Responsibilities include coordinating speakers and presentations, and developing ideas for campus events for the overall IMAGE group. They are also responsible for planning the end of the semester pampering event (fall), awards banquet (spring), the senior picnic (spring), as well as reporting activities to the vice president and project coordinator.
*All communities function under a collaborative effort.